Ingredients (serves 4 - 8)
- 2 Egg Yolks (save the whites for sorbet)
- 1 punnet of strawberries (250g)
- 250g of cream
- 250g of milk (i use half cream/half water instead)
- 15g splenda (or 150g sugar)
- 1 Vanilla Bean (or 1 teaspoon of essence)
- pinch salt
- 1. Place everything aside from the strawberries in the TMX - 5 minutes at 80 degrees at speed 4
- 2. place mixture into stainless steel bowl with half the strawberries. place in freezer for 3 - 4 hours til firm but not frozen.
- 3. Take from freezer and cut into medium sized pieces and place into TMX - mix for 20 seconds on speed 9, then 10 seconds on speed 4 - use spatula.
- 4. Cut remaining strawberries into quarters and mix through icecream - return to freezer.